It’s beginning to look like summer here now and the scenery is beautiful
The pandemic is receding in this part of the country but we are still on guard to prevent new cases. So, while we certainly want people to be able to enjoy all the wonders of this area, we want to make you safe, too. We have developed a plan to do that. Here are some of the details.
* We will launder all fabric including comforters and quilts. sheets, towels, pillowcases, etc..
* All surfaces and doorknobs, handles, etc. will be sprayed with an approved spray. We use Lysol.
* Floors will be cleaned thoroughly with a Clorox solution.
* After cleaning we will air out the cottage to make sure that your pets will not be affected by cleaning solutions.
* Hand sanitizer is available by the front door. However, washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds is still far preferable, so soap and of course, water, are readily available.
* Lysol spray is available to spray any surfaces, doorknobs and handles that you have touched after being outside. Please spray lightly and let it dry for 5 minutes to make sure any virus is eliminated.